Monday 7 September 2009

I have excuses, honest gov...

Ummmm,
  • School holidays
  • Trip to New Jersey house-hunting
  • Family holiday to France
  • Sorting out of our worldly goods
Very little knitting done at all since I last blogged save for a little stuffed horse as a 1st birthday pressie which I failed to take a picture of before wrapping. I need to do some though just to unstress a little. If they say moving house is one of the most stressful things you can do how does moving country compare?

No, no date as of yet, but hopefully by mid October we will be all settled in the States, and about time too!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's pretty stressful, even without three kids! My advice - get men in to do your packing for you when you send your stuff over, and make sure it leaves in plenty of time to get there not too long after you do.

    ReplyDelete

Awesome Followers